This project includes a major school renovation and addition to the existing 1928 building. The kitchen was expanded to allow full, on-site cooking capabilities and the existing gymnasium was renovated to be used as a cafeteria/auditorium. The media center was relocated to the former cafeteria space and the main school offices were relocated to the previous media center to create a safe and secure main entry to the building. As part of the relocation of the offices, a new entry canopy was installed to create a clear, welcoming entry point for students and parents and a new identity for the school.
The site layout was also reconfigured to create a designated student drop off area, separating pedestrians from cars and trucks and improving overall safety for students.